The main SCADA Base Plant Trainings are given bellows such as:
- The participant will understand the concepts of Process Automation and Control Systems.
- This training will cover the process of Manufacturing Industries, Machine Automation, Role of automation in Manufacturing Industries, etc. Understand the basics Process Control Systems such as PLC, SCADA and DCS.
- You will be taught and grasp the primary theory of Input-Output Systems, Controller, Supervisory Network, Layers of automation, Field-bus system basics, Trend of Process Parameters basics.
- Understand the concepts of Hardware/Software classification of Automation.
- Learn the basics of HMI and understand the similarities and differences between HMI and SCADA.
- Learn about PI&D, process flow diagrams and how to effectively plan, plot, manage the process.
- Learn about different Field Instruments.
- Participants will get hands-on experience on all the Control System Concepts via industry-focused assignments.
- Course completion Certificate for your continuous professional development records.